Thursday 22 October 2015

Why Do I Move

Why Do I Move
                
Homework 10                                                    

     This question “Why Do I Move” is the same meaning of “Why Do I Live”. From the poem, I could easily draw a conclusion that moving is living. There can be many reasons why I live. There can be goals I want to achieve, or to feel thrills that can be only be felt when I am alive. But, basically the reason why I live is because I am afraid of death and I like the way I am. The reason why I am afraid of death is because, I do not believe in afterlife. I think that, when we die, and when our brain stops working, our emotions, our thoughts will be gone as well. We would not even be experiencing that we even exited in the world. So I think the basic reason “why I live” is because I am not dead. No one knows when we are about to die. We can die from dieses or we can die from age. There are many dangers out in the society that might kill us. So living in this kind of anxiety, I want to feel, taste, experience many things before I die. I do not want to regret about my life when I die. To sum up, the reason why I live is because I want to feel and learn many things.



                              image: http://www.johnsoncontrols.com

No comments:

Post a Comment