Thursday 10 December 2015

CURRICULUM VITAE

CURRICULUM VITAE


Overview
I am a resilient person and have a strong enthusiasm towards learning. When I set a goal, I work very hard to achieve the best outcome. This is evident by the scholarship that I am currently receiving from both of the Japanese and Korean government. I was very determined to receive the scholarship and vigorously worked to improve my academic performances. Currently I receive a scholarship that covers all the tuition fees and living expenses for four years. Also, I am passionate about many subjects, but in particular mathematics and physics. I find these two subjects very intriguing as there are still so many questions that are yet to be answered.
I would describe myself as an outgoing and an easy person to approach. I have a volunteer experience with helping young children with various ethnic backgrounds. Through this experience, I realized the significance of one person’s contribution and that it can really make a difference. Also, since I was young, I moved schools many times due to my father’s job. From this, I learnt how to make myself approachable as well as the skills to interact with various people.

Personal Data
Date of Birth
1995/12/20
Phone Number
070-279-9645
Address
Sanri 604, Amakubo-6-7-98, Tsukuba, Ibaraki
E-mail
sbs089584@gmailo.com
Education
Kyuggi High school, Gangnam, Seoul
03/2011 - 02/2014
University of Tsukuba, Tsukuba, Ibaraki
04/2015 - Present 
Job Experience
Part-time job at Baskin Robins 31(shop assistant), Seocho, Seoul
09/2014-12/2014
Club activities
Kyunghi University Judo Club, Dongdaemun, Seoul
04/2014-09/2014

University of Tsukuba Judo Club, Tsukuba, Ibaraki
0/2014-Present

Scholarship
Receive a scholarship from the Korean and Japanese governments covering tuition fees and living expenses
03/2014 – 03/2019
Licenses & Certifications
Korean History certificate (Level3)
01/2011
Chinese character certificate (Level4)
06/2008
Language Ability
Korean
Fluent
Japanese
Fluent
English
Good

No comments:

Post a Comment